[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: ServiceLocator and caching home interfaces in a cluster.

Alenaal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 21:49:01 EDT 2007

Thanks JerryGauth,

do you know how local interfaces work in HA-JNDI   ? Say, I created the context the way I described above and looked up a local home interface using HA-JNDI on nodeA. Now, say this reference to EJBLocalHome gets passed to nodeB (as an instance variable of a Session Bean or if I save it in a session, or whatever other way). Hence is the question. What will happen to with it on nodeB if it was created in nodeA ????

My wrote a small tests and it works fine. The reference to local home interface gets passed to another node and component interface is successfully created but I do not understand why it does not fail !!!. Local interfaces are not supposed to be juggled like remote interfaces, are they???

Would most appreciate an opinion on the matter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066010#4066010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066010