[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin, Can you tell me how run seam2.0 on tomcat6 ???

oncetime2008 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 03:14:16 EDT 2007

I can't run it.

Today I waste another day for seam,I don't many time to waste.I just want to say:"I can run jsf+facelets+dynafaces, I can run jpa, why i spend much more time,but i can't run seam."

Before i want to jsf,seam,jpa for my 3 layers javaee program, but now i must find another middleware instead of seam.

Maybe one or two months passed, I will study seam again.But it's not now.I'm a student, and tired.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066043#4066043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066043