[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0.beta1 and seam page node

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 05:41:36 EDT 2007

I must have been using a very old version of the designer, there wasn't a JBoss Seam option from the new file -> other menu (honest!).

I've built and deployed beta2 from cvs HEAD and now I see the option of JBoss Seam -> New Pageflow Wizard

The wizard seems to work :)

Is there a reason why the wizard forces me to choose a "source" folder to store my pageflows?

I don't regard a pageflow to be source code and would typically put this kind of thing under a conf folder.

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066097#4066097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066097