[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Access a page request parameter in the portlets inside the p

subashini7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 06:56:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am evaluating jboss portal for our usage.  I would like to have all the portlets respond to one event..

Say I have a portlet for Searching users. When search is clicked I want all the portlets to be re-loaded with this new user as parameter. I find that IPC can be used to redirect the url to a different Portlet.

What I would like to do is append a query to the portal page as ?userId=2 when search is clicked. and access this parameter from all the portlets. How can I access the parameter/query  of the parent page calling the portlet in the portlet?

Or is there any other way to get this done?

Thanks,
Subashini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066122#4066122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066122