[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: High Availability

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 07:28:36 EDT 2007

The issue is not the language used, it is the ideas expressed.
Your entire post (besides one random error message) falls into the

"I've changed stuff and it does not work, I'm not going to show you what I changed,
you've just got to guess" category of unanswerable questions.

If you don't want to receive "education" on how to ask questions that are answerable
go post in the newbies forum where you'll be treated with "kid gloves"
(or more likely ignored) instead of being treated as the time waster you are.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066136#4066136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066136