[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Evaluation of action attibute in s:link

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 07:51:47 EDT 2007

Hi Zerg,

My problem is being unable to construct the MethodBinding that I need. I think that yours is a different one.

I tried to play with h:commandLink and c:forEach but none of this makes sense in my case.

Also wanted to note that I don't find the src of org.jboss.seam.ui.component.html.* in my Seam distribution (jboss-seam-2.0.0.BETA1). I wanted to see the source of the HtmlLink class but the java file is not included.

Can anyone please explain how can one use MethodBinding with Facelets' repeat tag? Do you think this can be done? Will be done?

Should I create a facelet component as explained here:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-facelets/#N103FE or
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/FaceletsFAQ#Can_I_pass_a_MethodBinding_to_a

Something like:

  | <a:localeLink locale="${locale.value}" label=${locale.label}/>

to become:

  | <s:link value="#{label}"
  | action="#{localeSelector.selectLanguage('${locale}')}"
  | rendered="#{not localeSelector.locale.toString().equals('${locale}')}"/>

Any comments are very welcome. Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066146#4066146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066146