[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how can i get current PortalNode

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 11:38:36 EDT 2007

"k3nnymusic" wrote : I read CatalogPortlet.java sources and i saw lines
  |  PortalNode current = req.getPortalNode();
  | for JBossRenderRequest req; definition.
  | In new api there isn't class org.jboss.portlet.JBossRenderRequest but newest javax.portlet.RenderRequest whitch don't have method getPortalNode();

PortalNode is a JBoss Portal specific class used for things like Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC). Using it will tie your portlet to JBoss Portal (i.e. any portlet using the Portal API will not work on other portal solutions). RenderRequest is a JSR-168 interface. This is therefore normal that it doesn't give access to JBoss Portal's API.

That said, I am not quite sure what your problem is. Could you please provide more details?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066250#4066250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066250