[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - What is the reason why <s:convertEntity> can only work SMPC?

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 15:35:15 EDT 2007

I am bogged down in a development quagmire over this issue.  I like the idea of convertEntity but I can only use with SMPC.  Therefore I can only use in SMPC if I only use my beans in a conversation context other wise I get LIES.  These rules are extremely tight coupled and rigid, and is making my life hell.

Is there a particular reason why it <s:convertEntity> has been engineered as such?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066321#4066321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066321