[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 16:08:39 EDT 2007

I added a basic example to the wiki(Flex Seam example), basically I added a different front end to the hello world remoting. If I get some time I will see about doing a more complex example as it might be more interesting to people. The actionscript and javascript files are pretty new and are a work in progress, but they will get you where you need to go and will most likely handle most of what you need.

Cameron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066327#4066327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066327