[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - startup class hangs

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 16:24:27 EDT 2007

I have written a startup class that needs to execute only after the server has completely started. I am currently invoking this from startService() method and this class needs to get a handle to the EJB. But looks this call  is made before the server has completely started and it just hangs there even after the app server has started. Should I implementing another ServiceMBeanSupport lifecycle method or do i have to perform some kind of wait in my startup class till the server starts up.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066329#4066329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066329