[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How can a deployed app interact with JBoss?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 23:12:52 EDT 2007

Well, let me be a little clearer...

Ideally, I'd like to have a deployed app be able to (or to direct something to):

1. Create an XML descriptor,
2. Copy a pre-compiled class into a temp directory with that descriptor,
3. Jar them up, and finally
4. Copy that jar into the ./deploy dir...

I'm trying to find a way to interact with the underlying OS (at least to the extent above), which is a fundamental no-no in J2EE. The best way would be to do so in such a way as to be host OS-agnostic.

I'd appreciate any pointers!

TIA!

Apologies if the wrong forum, but I'm writing in the EJB3 style, and can't post the same question in multiple forums...

Bogus Exception

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066371#4066371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066371