[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with ajax4jsf resources with WebSphere v6.1.0.9

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 03:09:31 EDT 2007

titou09,

Well, the joy of websphere! :) However, I still cannot get the Ajax4jsf resources to show up even after I set the om.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility property.

Could you check out the "hibernate2" example from CVS, build the websphere61 target, and test if it works? Since it builds to a WAR, you will need to set the application class loader. Thanks a lot.

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066379#4066379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066379