[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0.beta1 and seam page node

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 05:01:20 EDT 2007

Just tried to add an issue in Jira - it won't let me add new issues (or add comments to existing issues) at the moment.  I'll try again later.

Is putting "proper" process definitions under a source folder new for gpd 3.1?

I'm fairly certain that this wasn't a requirement in 3.0 (I have projects using gpd 3..0.x where the process definitions go under a standard folder).

Is there some strange eclipse reason that means you need to use a source folder for process definitions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066388#4066388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066388