[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timers and JBPM 3.2.1

luukey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 09:09:59 EDT 2007

Ok. This code works for me:public class Test2
  | {
  |   public static void main(String[] args)
  |   {
  |     try
  |     {
  |       JbpmConfiguration conf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance("src/main/config/jbpm.cfg.xml");
  |       JbpmContext ctx = conf.createJbpmContext();
  |       ProcessDefinition pDef = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(new FileInputStream("src/main/jpdl/test1/processdefinition.xml"));
  |
  |       ctx.deployProcessDefinition(pDef);
  |       conf.startJobExecutor();
  |
  |       ProcessInstance pInst = ctx.newProcessInstance("test1");
  |       long pId = pInst.getId();
  |       ctx.close();
  |
  |       ctx = conf.createJbpmContext();
  |       pInst = ctx.loadProcessInstance(pId);
  |       pInst.signal();
  |       ctx.close();
  |
  |       System.in.read();
  |
  |       ctx = conf.createJbpmContext();
  |       pInst = ctx.loadProcessInstance(pId);
  |       pInst.signal();
  |       ctx.close();
  |
  |       System.in.read();
  |
  |       conf.getJobExecutor().stop();
  |
  |    }
  |     catch (Exception ex)
  |     {
  |       ex.printStackTrace();
  |     }
  |   }
  | }
No direct transaction playing, just stopping and starting context. Is this the right way ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066401#4066401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066401