[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Has anyone gotten this to work with 4.2.1GA??

mark@t4p.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 17:09:14 EDT 2007

All,

It took me hours of troubleshooting and merging
in missing source files, but I finally got the Duke's Bank
example to run on 4.2.1 -- however I cannot get the
Web Service example (TellerBean) to work at all.

Also, if I redeploy often enough, the JBoss console
starts spewing many deploy errors which are remedied
by restarting JBoss.

Am I wasting my time trying to get this stuff working on
4.2.1?  Shoud I just go back to 4.0 ??

Thanks,
/Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066436#4066436