[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Jboss with J2EE and netbeans

gutierrez.ge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 22 12:00:31 EDT 2007

hi all, i had this problem, i did an app using Sun App. Server with some cool stuff, but my boss told me that the app. needs to be run on jboss jbpm, so i added jboss jbpm as a jboss app. server to netbeans and it worked.. but here is the problem, netbeans recognized the jboss app server as a J2EE 1.4 version and this cool stuff (persistence, autoboxing, foreach, generics, annotation and on) they dont run on that version of J2EE, so i want to know if there is a way to change that, a way to upgrade the server j2ee version on netbeans.

Thanks on advance your comments,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066476#4066476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066476