[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Message DB + Oracle database connection count problems

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 01:48:35 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | What does above mean and what can be the impact ?

This means that the TX timeout occurs in your application code , you either need to fine tune the SQL or configure the TX timeout
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=TransactionTimeout

Looks like when you get the timeout exception your application code is not closing the connection , fix the application code by closing the application code in finally block .

anonymous wrote :
  | When the problem strikes we usually see that the sum of available and used connections doesn?t even sums up to the max configured in oracle-ds.xml

Does AvailableConnectionCount+InUseConnectionCount exceeds  max connection , looks like subpools are getting created .
Paste the contents of your oracle-ds.xml file , let me have a look at it .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066535#4066535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066535