[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: High Availability

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 06:41:09 EDT 2007

"tsengden" wrote : i bet you are enjoying being on a power trip...
  | for the rest of the people that are interested:

Power trip has got nothing to do with it. So far there have 59 reads
of this topic (likely more if you include the fact these posts also go to the mailing list.
All of whose time you wasted with thoughtless question.

anonymous wrote :
  | line 135 of the PersistenceManager is the cause of the exception. there is a step missing in the documentation: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHAOverview
  |
  | there isn't anything wrong with the product, again it's just not well documented.

I suppose you're not going to tell us what the problem was, other than the
useless reference to "line 135" (which obviously changes with every release of the code)
NOR have you updated the WIKI page to include the supposed missing information?

I can't even validate for you whether you're supposed fix to the problem is even correct
or whether this is just another misunderstanding on your part.

If I didn't put it down to incompetence, I'd say you were deliberatly trying to
obfuscate or not share the information you have. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066591#4066591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066591