[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - c:forEach and h:column

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 05:09:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

I know it's not directly a Seam issue but I saw this ticket on JIRA and tried to make it work here.
We were using a lot t:columns before migrating to Seam and now we're looking for a replacement, but it looks like we're not the first ones (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-910).

So we must use c:forEach instead of ui:repeat but, in my test, the first column only is displayed.
After debugging, the rowIndex of the dataModel seems to iterate fine but starts at -1 (at object creation I guess).

Does anyone have a working code snipplet ? Maybe Pete Muir who tested that on the JIRA ?

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066918#4066918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066918