[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss-4.2.1 - seam-2.0 - myfaces classpath

tis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 06:10:07 EDT 2007

Hello.

I want to port our webapp to seam-2.0 and use myfaces-core-1.2, jbossas-4.2.1 and the tomahawk-components-1.1.6. I followed the instructions from http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss5AndMyFaces and the seam2migration.txt. The application starts and is working. But MyFacesConfig/jboss shows an errormessage on stdout
anonymous wrote :
  | Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use only one of the two JSF-implementations.

In debugmode i figured out, that the current classloader of the deployed webapp only include the myfaces-jars? Is this message a bug on the myfaces-classes or do i have to change the classpathconfiguration. By the way, how could i do this.

Best regards
Tino

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066937#4066937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066937