[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 09:29:55 EDT 2007

I tend to think you have a conflict some where in your configuration. The Flex portion is just being used for view and has no impact on the back end deployment, or compiling.

I am developing on Seam1.2.1 and I have tested on 2.0. There are some differences with remoting between 1.2.1 and 2.0. Make sure you have a clean version of 2.0 and copy only the following files to the existing view dir to a clean 2.0 install, in the helloworld remoting example (FABridge.as,FABridge.js,flexhelloworld.html, Flexhelloworld.swf,FlexSeam.js,SeamBridge.as).  Also make sure you don't have a conflict occurring in your deploy folder. If the helloworld remoting is building and deploying before you add the files, once you add them it should still continue to build and deploy correctly as you are only adding to the view portion.

The original file contained some Seam-1.2.1 one configuration and will not port to 2.0. You need to make sure you are using a clean version of 2.0 and use all of the 2.0 files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066997#4066997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066997