[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: access MainDeployer in JBoss 5

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 11:23:13 EDT 2007

I would not trust the reply from MainDeployer because in 5.0 all of the deployers are implemented a POJOs within the microcontainer. Even I am getting only the ServiceDeployer as a registered deployer.

Shouldn't the URL be something like "file:///c:/mywar.war"? Not sure if that has anything to do with it but when you are grasping at straws...

Also, could you try using deploy(String) instead of deploy(URL)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067066#4067066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067066