[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Concurrent Processing in JBPM

meet_nagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 19:05:01 EDT 2007

I am new to JBPM and have a question on concurrent processing handled by JBPM.
Below is the block of code showing my usage of JBPM

// Get the JBPMContext
jbpmContext = getJBPMContext();
// Get the process instance for the process instance id passed.

ProcessInstance processInstance = jbpmContext.loadProcessInstance(processInstanceId);
Token token = processInstance.getRootToken();
token.signal();
jbpmContext.save(token);
jbpmContext.save(processInstance);

My question is before transaction A issues an explicit save another transaction B modifies the same records then how JBPM will handle transaction A?

I hope I will get answre to my question.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067216#4067216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067216