[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Any chance of getting a NetBeans Seam EnterpriseApplication

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 21:52:58 EDT 2007

So the default examples are all in the default ant configuration. Does anybody have an example which makes use of the Enterprise Application configuration in NetBeans? This is the one which creates the project and the two sub-projects one for the web and enterprise.

I've been trying to create a blank one and copy files from the example to  the enterprise application to get a basic template going but it is giving me some grief.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067258#4067258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067258