[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: XML Parsing Error: not well-formed

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 00:20:35 EDT 2007

"michael.yuan at jboss.com" wrote : samdoyle,

  | Are you getting the same error running the jee5 example from CVS?
  |
  | We used to have this issue when the included XHTML page has the wrong header. But I think we had fixed that in CVS. Please let me know if it is not the case.
  |
  | cheers
  | Michael

No, when I checked out jboss-seam-head I am unable to get the page to load. When I run in FireFox it tells me it is trying a redirect that can never complete however that is.

I have to admit the deployment based on your project format appears to work though with the exception I'm missing the graphics. The problem comes in when I'm trying to convert to the NetBeans project format I guess that is their blueprints format? It is a project that is generated as a result of File->New Project->Enterprise->Enterprise Application in NetBeans since this is the format which is used where I am at. I have copied the files from your project to the files in this project at the corresponding locations and a comparison of the exploded ear files in both projects looks similiar. I'm at a loss and there is no informative information being generated through the server logs or the seam debug page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067277#4067277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067277