[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any way to debug why Seam isn't registering a component?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 02:13:19 EDT 2007

I've looked through all the detailed logs.  It is completely strange.  It does in fact identify that there is a test component, it just never installs it and doesn't say why.  Is there any way to solve this?  I assume I'm not the first to try Seam 1.2.1 with JBoss 4.2.1?  What's strange is that the other components install and my other app, based on a very modified seam-gen, does have components that work.

Totally baffling.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067295#4067295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067295