[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - In attribute requires non-null value error

Batora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 04:01:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

Environment: Seam 2.0 Beta1, JBoss 4.2.0.GA, JBoss IDE 2.0.Beta2

Case:
- 1) xhtml page with form containing the fields of an entity and button that calls 2) method of session bean A that calls 3) method of session bean B that use persistence manager to store entity into the DB
- The entity is injected into the bean A with @In annotation

Outcome: The application is deployed and stores the instance successfully when I test it in the browser. However, when I run test within Eclipse (testng test or ant task) it fails with: In attribute requires non-null value

Does anyone knows what could be the problem? It seams that in the wrong case the session context is empty but why is that?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067324#4067324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067324