[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Use @Begin and @End in SESSION scoped SFSB?

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 06:57:05 EDT 2007

I'm writing a UserManagerImpl bean which handles all user-related behaviours/use cases, there are getUser() and getRole() method in this bean so that I do not need extra authenticator. Apparently the login-related methods should be SESSION scoped, so that the user won't be asked to login again and again in the same session. But there are behaviours which are suitable for a conversation, like registration. So I want to mark some methods  with @Begin and @End in this bean, is this possible? Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067351#4067351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067351