[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: building jpdl designer plugin from source - again

garuh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 07:44:02 EDT 2007

Koen,

i see you are oriented in this subject, i read your later posts and know that you were fighting with this for long, so please be understanding and explain it to me like to 2 years old child ;)

what drivers? i build get.dependencies and i got complete repository (btw it's crazy to do this such way), but which do i have to add to org.jbpm.gd.jpdl project build path? i tried copy class path from main jbpm.3 project, so there was all necessary jars included (there are no build error in this project), but this way doesn't work correctly, what's the problem? why this can't be easier? we have 21 century now ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067361#4067361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067361