[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Memory Leak

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 10:37:32 EDT 2007

Its quite well known issue that when you hot redeploy bigger webapp dozen of times you end up with out of memory exception. As far as I remember its related to garbage collection issues with Class class and its more related to Java than AS. Normaly - never use hot redeployment in production and increase heap size during development. Still I'm not saying there can't be any other bug causing memory leak.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067416#4067416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067416