[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - FIxed --- Re: mutiple jboss instances, multiple ip addresses

sc0tt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 13:22:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
       just a quick update.  It works exactly as per the documentation.  I used innovation and some dodgy logic to replace the occurance of "localhost" in the server.xml file with my host name "myserver.mydomain.com".  This is just wrong, probably illogical and does not compute.

        Effectively, all I had to do was copy the default folder to node1, then change the start script to say:-
run.sh -c ndoe1 -b myserver.mydomain.com

             thanks it. nothing more.  No wonder I seen some posts saying this takes 5 minutes....5 minutes unless you are having a bad day......

                       thanks

                                      Sc0tt...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067523#4067523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067523