[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:link page parameters and performance

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 14:06:49 EDT 2007

I have been doing most of the navigation of my site using s:link and page parameters.  Now I am doing profiling and realize that every page parameter is evaluated in its backing bean!  Ack..  So for every s:link I use; the backing bean is created and the params evaluated (so basically EVERY bean in my app is created for every page)..  How can I get around this?  I need to continue to use page parameters but this performance is unacceptable.  It would seem that the whole bookmarkable url scheme is inherently flawed, or am I missing something?

thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067540#4067540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067540