[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Deploying to OC4J 10.1.3.1

jasondlee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 15:32:04 EDT 2007

I have a Seam 2 app that deploys to GlassFish v2 and works fine.  When I deploy it to OC4J 10.1.3.1, though, it dies in this method:

  public static Component forName(String name)
   {
      if ( !Contexts.isApplicationContextActive() )
      {
         throw new IllegalStateException("No application context active");
      }
      return (Component) Contexts.getApplicationContext().get( name + ".component" );
   }

I hove both the JSF RI and Seam Listeners installed in web.xml, and am bundling the jars with the app.  Any idea what might be causing that?  If I remove the Seam jars and comment out the Seam config in web.xml, the application deploys, for what that's worth.

Thanks! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067574#4067574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067574