[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss Seam, EJB3 and Tomcat clustering

cistern64 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 16:19:09 EDT 2007

Hello jboss.

We are developing an application that uses JBoss Seam 1.2.1.GA and EJB3. (Stateful and Stateless SB)

We are running into problems when deploying our application into a 4 node tomcat cluster.

Is it possible to get this to work? I see there are other users who are running into similar problems, but I have not yet found an example of anyone solving this case.

I hope someone in here can shed some light to this question for us :)

Best regards,
Kristian Brandser

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067592#4067592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067592