[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam on OAS

omilian3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 19:30:48 EDT 2007

The Seam homepage states:

"you can use Seam in any J2EE application server, with one caveat: you will not be able to use EJB 3.0 session beans. However, you can use either Hibernate or JPA for persistence, and you can use Seam JavaBean components instead of session beans" (http://labs.jboss.com/jbossseam/faq#j2ee)

Does this mean that if I were to deploy Seam on Oracle App Server (OAS) then I would not be able to use Session Beans at all? Maybe I can use EJB 2.1 Session Beans?

If Session Beans can't be used, then how should transactions be handled?

Lastly, if anyone has actually deployed Seam on OAS I would be very interested to hear of your experiences.

Alex.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067628#4067628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067628