[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - [Bug?] noSelectionLabel, <s:selectItems>, equals()

fmars do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 19:40:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

After i added noSelecteionLabel to my <s:selectItems>, i got a NullPointerException in my entity's equals method, because the parameter was null. if noSelectionLabel is selected, the equals method of the entity is called and because "Please select ..." doesn't exists, it sent as null object.

My suggestion: if noSelectionLabel is selected, then we don't need to call equals() method anymore. Am i right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067630#4067630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067630