[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: HELP: Logger incompatatible version for client with 4.2.

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 20:27:50 EDT 2007

BTW, the exception is as followed:

anonymous wrote : java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TRACE

And the stacktrace where the exception occurred:

anonymous wrote : Log4jLoggerPlugin.isTraceEnabled() line: 85
  | Logger.isTraceEnabled() line: 122
  | NamingContext.lookup(Name) line: 622
  | NamingContext.lookup(String) line: 589
  | InitialContext.lookup(String) line: not available
  | AcctgServiceLocator(BrokerageServiceLocator).open() line: 83

My client references jbossall-client.jar copied from the jboss-4.2.1.GA\client directory.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067635#4067635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067635