[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Does JBoss Portal support usernames with special charact

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 21:17:30 EDT 2007

Thanks Gary.. Hmm.. That is really weird.. Which version of JBoss are you using? I am using 2.6.1 (the latest version) and have created a custom login module that extends DBIdentityLoginModule. I verified this with a standalone test case - used the OOTB login module and tried to sign in as a user with the full username, and it rendered the edit mode but when I went to the "dashboard" to view the portlets, I see a WSOD (white screen of death)..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067640#4067640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067640