[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and Richclient

welser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 05:35:00 EDT 2007

Hello,
i got a little bit confused how to use my EJB 3.0 based application for WEB via Seam)and also use a RichClient. Because of seam i have to intruduce additional methods (without paramteters) in my session beans and also add @In @ out tagged Entities. This additional methos will only work in seam because the DI will do its work to get my @in at out annotated Objects filled. But this also means that i have to write seperate methofs for my richclient. Is there a best prectice for this ? Split up Session beans for Seam and Richclient? Or wirte Session beans for Seam and use within them the Session beans for the Richclient and fill in the parameters ?

thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067734#4067734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067734