[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The Right Scope

JUnkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 08:32:00 EDT 2007

Okay, I found it. I used Ajax4JSF (org.ajax4jsf.Filter in web.xml) which destroys all Seam conversation (even a very short one like a simple redirect).

I have added SeamRedirectFilter to web.xml(org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter) which solved all my problems.

BUT WHY is SeamRedirectFilter deprecated??? It is needed for Ajaja4JSF, look here:
http://labs.jboss.com/jbossajax4jsf/docs/devguide/en/html/SettingsForDifferentEnvironments.html#JBossSeamSupport

Mr Gavin King: It took me days (and I worked into the nights) to find out why my first Seam app does not do what it should. Could you take 1 minute of your time and answer why the SeamRedirectFilter is deprecated?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067787#4067787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067787