[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page action not called

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 09:49:00 EDT 2007

I decided to look into this again, since I would really like this to work. First step was to put the log4J level at debug, since there are several debug statements in Pages.java (e.g.  log.debug("reading pages.xml");). And lo and behold, these messages do not even appear in the debug output. Does this mean Seam isn't parsing my pages.xml? (it must be, since directives in pages.xml are followed, only in *.page.xml they are ignored)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067813#4067813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067813