[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - ServiceFactoryImpl: deprecated?

chui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 10:39:51 EDT 2007

I'm using JAX-RPC and I have a DII client. When I added some jars from JBoss AS 4.2.1 to my application classpath, I received a warning about ServiceFactoryImpl being deprecated... Everything works fine, but I'd like to know if the AS 4.2.1 brings something to replace this factory.

Can you help me, please?? O.o I searched but couldn't find the answer... However I can remove the warning if I use the jars from JBoss AS 4.0.5.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067836#4067836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067836