[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: external authentication-any pointers for a beginner?

mwkohout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 10:40:43 EDT 2007

No, it wasn't hit by a breakpoint.  I'm going to try your suggestion because it sounds cleaner, but I ended up overriding the getDefaultCallbackHander method of Identity to return my preferred callbackhandler and setting up my login module via jboss confuse-igation files....it's still not working, but now it's failing in my code(I think because of some error in my jboss configs) :-).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067838#4067838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067838