[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Jboss SSO

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 11:02:47 EDT 2007

"sohil.shah at jboss.com" wrote :
  | We have no plans to create a PHP integration at this time. If you create the integration and it works, we would love to include it as an add-on to the project
  |
  | Thanks

Ok, it's clear. Thanks for the answer.
I'm more expert of java than PHP, but I'd like to take a look.

Just a last question to understand better in which direction to look forward:
Are you using (or planning to use) some WS-* based orchestration in SSO (BTW I'm one of two folks who implemented ws-policy for jbossws)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067854#4067854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067854