[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Error accessing dashboard page

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 11:33:23 EDT 2007

Well, even without the "." in the username, I get this exception when I try to stack login modules. The authentication happens in one of the earlier modules and the password is SHA encrypted. When I get to the last module, I create the JBoss Portal user (as the user would have been authenticated already before we get this far) and use the JBoss Tools API to MD5 encrypt the password (so the passwords in the 2 repositories are different but that shouldnt matter). I can access the "edit" mode of the dashboard but "view" mode fails with this exception. Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067869#4067869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067869