[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging bridge question

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 12:03:02 EDT 2007

Yes, I read through the JIRA link but that is referring to retrying the remote connection at startup.  That is not the issue.  My server is running.  I can connect to the remote queue if that queue is the target destination, not the source destination.  I stepped through bridge.java and verified that everything looks ok, ie the IC has the remote properties and the Destination is correct.  Everything looked good to me but when it executes CreateConsumer is throws the exception.  I can create a stand alone program that is able to connect to the remote server and create a consumer.  I am also able to specify the same remote queue as the source destination in the bridge service and it connects fine.

I noticed in the stack trace the line:

org.jboss.remoting.transport.local.LocalClientInvoker.invoke

I am not that familiar with this code but does this mean that at this point remoting thinks the client is local?  If this is so then that is a mistake.  I get kind of lost in the aop code.  Is it possible there is a bug that is causing it to  try to connect to the local machine instead of the remote machine?  Just a guess.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067889#4067889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067889