[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How to configure javadoc with JbossIDE2.0/eclipse

mmcelarn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 13:54:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
I downloaded and unpacked jboss4-javadoc-4.0.4-4jpp.noarch.rpm.

I have installed eclipse - wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-2.0-200706260303-win32.zip

When I unpacked the javadocs, I get a bunch of subdirectories. I tried to configure my project with javadoc ( right click the project in Package Explorer | properties | Javadoc location) with file:/C:/path_to_javadoc_root_dir_jboss4-4.0.4/ and I click validate, I get a message:

Location might be invalid. Files package-list and index.html that are typically available at the root of a documentation created by the Javadoc tool have not been found.

Trouble is, there are about twenty subdirs like aspects/ cluster/ etc each of which have a package-list and index.html.

How do I configure all of these javadoc dirs with my project so I have context sensitive help etc within eclipse?

Thanks for the help, Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067948#4067948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067948