[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2.1 web app?does not display deployed process

msandoz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 22:54:29 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | When I deploy from the Web App I go and find the xml file named "processdefinintion" (it's in a folder w/ the xml file of the gpd and the process image) and hit deploy. I then receive the error: "Error deploying process: An exception of type "org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException" was thrown. The message is: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]".

have you tried deploying locally? when you do you will notice that what is deployed is a zip containing the process definition and other files. if you can create that, try to upload it to the server. the server will unpack the file and find the process definition inside. That may not be the root of your issues, but its one thing you can change.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068069#4068069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068069