[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jbossws 2.0 wsconsume problem

jhalliday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 07:17:20 EDT 2007

Trying to run wsconsume from 2.0.0.GA I got

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory not found

so I went and downloaded wstx-lgpl-3.1.2.jar, put in on the classpath and tried again. This time I got:

$ wsconsume.sh -v -k wsctx.wsdl
JBossWS-Native stack deployed
parsing WSDL...
Failed to parse the WSDL.
Failed to invoke WsImport
java.lang.IllegalStateException: WsImport invocation failed. Try the verbose switch for more information
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerImpl.consume(SunRIConsumerImpl.java:190)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.importServices(WSConsume.java:216)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSConsume.main(WSConsume.java:79)

The verbose switch from the command line does not seem to get passed down to the SunRI code, so I'm stuck. Any ideas?  The wsdl is from http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-caf/ws-context/v1.0/OS/wsctx.wsdl if you want to try it yourself.

Thanks

Jonathan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068162#4068162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068162