[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Links to another jsp-files in portlets

shirl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 07:18:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have developed a portal with many portlets included. I have tried IPC but I think it is quite hard way to communicate and retrieve data between portlets (or is it?)

I have many links in one of my portlet and purpose is to change jsp page and get some parametres to second when user have pressed some link.
For e.x. if I have list of customers in one jsp-page --> user selects one of them --> another jsp page shows customers information. Is this possible?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068163#4068163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068163